Are you interested in working in the Travel Industry within the award winning largest travel company in Ireland? Are you looking for an exciting career that organises trips of a lifetime and offers Corporate Travel Services to Blue Chip companies? Then Club Travel might just be the company for you...
Club Travel has been established for over 40 years and is the single largest Travel Management Company in Ireland. Enjoying a mix of business, which includes Corporate Travel, Consolidation and Retail, with combined sales exceeding €150 million. Among our many returns we were also awarded Travel Agency of the Year 2014 by the Irish Travel Agents Association.
Club Travels' unrivalled reputation for offering an efficient and friendly service to our customers is attributed entirely to the knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of our staff. We are an expanding company with plenty of opportunity to progress for ambitious and hardworking individuals. We give our team all the right tools that they need to be successful and reach career changing goals. We focus our attention on motivating and developing so you can excel through training and development, on-the-job learning, coaching and feedback.
If you have the Experience and Enthusiasm to match we welcome your application!
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Remuneration
- Performance Based Bonus Plan
- Career Advancement
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Exceptional Training and Support provided
- 20 days Annual Leave
- The Opportunity to take part in Educational Trips Abroad
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Social Events
- Joining the ever expanding and fun-loving team that is Club Travel!
CORPORATE/LEISURE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
We have an exciting opportunity for Travel Consultants to join Club Travel! Applicants must be organised, industry aware and have a passion for learning and developing.
- Providing Travel Management Services to our client base
- Booking Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Rail and other services as required
- Conversing with our clients by phone and email
- Liaise with your manager to discuss complications, developments and sales
- Advise current and prospective clients about destination options
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in GDS, preferably Amadeus
- At least 18 months experience in travel
- Passion for Travel, personal travel experiences advantageous
- A strong client focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure
Working holiday visas accepted, Stamp 2 visa applicants will not be considered at this time.